This project is read-only.

Using the Software in Windows

Aug 22, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Please share your opinions, feedback when you are using this software
Dec 10, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Downloaded and used IE 1.0 today. Looking for a filter to correct color of underwater photos.Histogram Equalization is helpful, but not exactly what I was looking for. Suggest you add an UNDO function. Will follow the progress of this very helpful project. Thank you!
Dec 11, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Hi,
thanks for using IE. Please stay tuned with my project as I am bringing the RTM version of IE where you can customize most of the filters according to your choices. Hope that would serve your purpose.

I'll try to make some research on your images if you can send me some samples of your under water images with customized filters.

Where do you want me to add an undo function?

Regards
Abhisek

Dec 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Many image-manipulation programs have an UNDO function that allows the user to roll-back changes and go back to the image prior to manipulation. Some programs allow several UNDO functions so you can roll back several successive changes.

When using IE, I load the picture (IMG_0177) I want to manipulate using the OPEN. I apply the Histogram Equalization filter which produces test.jpg. Then I press Next. the image disappears, and I am unable to go any further. I repeated the first filter application, saved the image, then further manipulated the image, using Irfanview. The image created (test1.jpg) is not perfect, but is closer to the output I desire. Will email the sample images to you. Thank you!
Jan 24, 2014 at 4:32 AM
Edited Jan 24, 2014 at 4:32 AM
Hi,

I have received your image samples and I have seen that your image quality can be improved further using customized IE filters. I am going to release IE RC version very soon which will accommodate customization of all imaging filters to give desired effect to your effect. I'll write to you soon regarding your images and email the enhanced image. Thanks for writing to me. Stay tuned.

Cheers
Abhisek
Apr 15, 2014 at 6:04 AM
Hi,

Just emailed you the improved under water images. Gamma correction with a slight parameter tuning has done the trick. Have a look and get back to me.

Cheers
Abhisek