This project is read-only.

Image Enhancer 1.0.0 Release Candidate

May 29, 2014 at 5:37 AM
Edited Jun 2, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Whoa...!!

I was able to release Image Enhancer Release Candidate on 28.05.2014....feeling high.

I have come across with some bug fixes and of course the bigger one...full customization of all the parameters of the digital imaging filters.........It may be of good importance to those who want to dive in inside the algorithmic implementations and using IE for scientific purposes....

Please share your opinions and feedback.....It matters a lot to me....

Cheers
Abhisek
Jun 2, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Edited Jun 2, 2014 at 8:37 AM
I just noticed that the IE release candidate executable is not working properly...so once again I am uploading the installer.....

The package contains
  1. Application Files
  2. Accord_Test.application
  3. dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe
  4. license.rtf
  5. ReadMe.txt
  6. setup.exe
Just run Accord_Test.application and the Image Enhancer release candidate will be installed in your PC. Enjoy the software and please get back to me here opensource[AT]abhisek-hazra[DOT]in

Cheers
Abhisek
Jul 17, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Image Enhancer 1.0 Release Candidate was tested in the Softpedia Labs on 16th of July 2014 by Alexandru Dulcianu stating that Image Enhancer 1.0.0 Release Candidate is 100% Free, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. The following is the 100% free award by SoftPedia.